Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Meals



It's 2012 and I'm finished my exams, woohoo!  So,  I am now finally getting round to catching up on my 2012 to-do list, and my new years resolutions!

One new thing I've decided to do is make a new meal every Monday. And record it here of course! I'll still be making and baking lovely things too, but I am going to be very strict and disciplined in my new "Monday Meals".  They'll be savory and hopefully healthy. I think they should help balance out all the cakes. 


I really want to create a great big collection of dinner type recipes that I can quickly turn to. I already have a handful of recipes for meals that I'm not too bad at making, so I'll also do a few of them every so often. But, if I aim to make mainly new meals, by the end of the year, after blogging about a new meal every Monday, I should have around 50 recipes! That would be amazing! And it would set me up for  a lifetime of making dinners!

So as it's Monday I'll be starting today. I'll be back. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment